The F300 floor-mounted system takes 3 individual overlapping images and combines them into one seamless study. The Procedure is performed with constant focus and a rotating x-ray tube.
A stitching stand is available to assist frail patients. Our Perform-X advanced systems feature the TS99(N) Tube Stand, the WS99(N) Wall Stand and the Phoenix 2 Elevating Radiographic Table.
• auto-stitching for wall stand (with fixed focus position) with optional stitching stand
• 2-way vertical auto-tracking between tube assembly and wall stand receptor (dynamic master/slave function)
• 2-way vertical auto-tracking between tube assembly and table receptor (dynamic master/slave function)
• 1-way auto-centering between tube assembly and table receptor (tube: master, receptor: slave)
• Motorized vertical movement of X-ray tube assembly (with manual override)
• Manual horizontal movement of tube stand
• Motorized tube rotation on the horizontal axis
• Motorized vertical movement of wall stand
• Motorized elevating radiographic table
• Motorized table receptor auto-centering (with manual override)
• Longitudinal and vertical SID measurement
• Optional manual column rotation
• Optional manual or motorized receptor tilting for wall stand